-->

Wednesday 24 September 2008

HEART TO HEART Blog Candy


Carolyn King has set up a huge blog candy (over $1000 worth of goodies) for 1 lucky winner.
She is raising money for Alzheimer Disease awareness. You have to make a card and send it to a carer of an Alzheimer patient. I'm sending this one to my sister who cares for our Mum, who is an Alzheimer patient, 24/7 on her own without any help at all.
Lots of companies and private people have donated goods for this candy eg. "Sweet'n Sassy Stamps; Layers of colour; JustRite Stampers, Susan Liles; Lauren Meader.
Please take a look at this link to find out more about winning this great prize of over $1'000 worth of goodies.

1 comment:

Marcea said...

I am sorry to hear about your mum. I think your sister will adore this card and I am certain it will brighten her day. I love your card. Well done for helping raise more awareness and good luck with the draw
-x-